Contemporary design solution for a tiny bathroom
Tiny bathroom design solution
Total renovation of Mr & Mrs Vernon's petite 8.5 x 5' bathroom in Giltbrook, Nottinghamshire to make better use of the space and provide some much-needed storage.
The original bathroom gave very little storage space and on entering, you were faced by the WC. We recommended changing the layout to allow more storage and better positioning of the WC. Mr & Mrs Vernon were concerned that there was not enough space to do this and apprehensive, as various other bathroom fitters had said they could not change the WC's position. To help our client visualise how their new bathroom would look, Willbond produced a CAD design. Mr and Mrs Vernon were surprised but delighted with the design. They never thought moving the WC to be possible and were excited for the refurbishment of their bathroom to start.
- A black and white contemporary theme with zesty lime accent pieces makes the room feel fresh and inviting.
- Generous fitted storage keeps the bathroom looking tidy whilst the reflective surfaces of the gloss white units, tiles, chrome fittings and mirrors helps bounce light around this compact room.
- Plumbing paraphernalia is never a pretty sight so hiding it in a run of fashionable units makes the laborious chore of cleaning easy with no pipe-work on show.
- Installing a shower over the bath together with a simple, frameless glass screen reflects light back into the room while allowing you to see through the space.
- A chrome, ladder style towel rail makes a stylish heat source, creating a warm and welcoming bathroom environment.
By changing the layout and running the storage units along one wall streamlines the effect so the bathroom appears much larger. The clean, modern style is perfect for our customer's tastes whilst also creating the illusion of space.
The colour black complements a sleek white bathroom and instantly gives a modern and contemporary feel. Include an 'eye-popping' accent colour to reflect your personality.
Add interest to your bathroom floors with a vibrant rug – it couldn't be quicker or easier to inject colour into your scheme.
Don't forget about the space above shoulder height – adding a simple mirrored cabinet will keep your bathroom clutter free.
We are absolutely thrilled with our new bathroom. We were desperate to create more space in our tiny bathroom. Willbond planned it and recommend a fitter - everyone else said it couldn't be done - no problem for Willbond! Thank you all so very much.