Bathroom fitting and installation
Our fitting promise to you
We want you to find the experience of coming to Willbond for your new bathroom to be pleasurable from start to finish.
That's why every installer we recommend has to agree to a detailed code of conduct before they can work with us. All of which means that if we recommend them to you, you know they have to be good. Very good.
What our customers are saying
Mr B has just called in with a bottle of bubbly. He said he selected Willbond after checking out the comments on our website and because of the service he received from John. He is delighted with his bathroom and also our recommended installer Paul Greveson.
We are very pleased with our refurbished bathroom carried out by your approved installer. They arrived on time every day, provided a schedule of work and finished the job on the promised date. Lee & Scott are reliable, well organised, hardworking, very tidy and go the extra mile!.
Have your bathroom fitted with total confidence
This is what our recommended installers have to agree to deliver:
- All quoted work must be charged for at a fair rate
- They must provide the best possible client service at a fair price
- Timescales for work to be completed must be agreed before work starts
- A written estimate/contract must be agreed between you and/or our client, preferably signed
- They must make you aware of any loss of facilities i.e. water, electric, heating etc
- They will also let you know if there will be much noise during installation so you can, if need be, make neighbours aware
- They will look to uphold the customer service levels that Willbond expects
- They will faithfully fulfil all contracts