Free bathroom delivery across the East Midlands
Flowing smoothly from the word go
To make sure we deliver customer service excellence, we keep an eye on every order - every step of the way. Having made your decision, one of our friendly team will give you a competitive written quote.
Placing your order
We will require a deposit of 25% to process your order, unless you are having it charged to a Bathroom Installer's Credit Account. We will carefully check your order to make sure no detail is overlooked and then send you a detailed Order Acknowledgement with your own unique reference number.
If you have any queries simply call one of our sales team, and quote your reference number. We'll place your order with our suppliers and have your items delivered into our central warehouse. Here, we assemble your order until all elements are complete. We'll then call you to confirm a delivery date, which suits you best. We deliver Monday through Friday free of charge within the East Midlands region. Subject to road and traffic conditions, we can give you a 2-hour delivery 'window' to help you plan your day. We simply ask you to check your delivery and sign to acknowledge receipt, and have a safe space to store your bathroom items until installation begins.
Remember, if you have any queries at any point, call our sales team. All that remains is for you to relax and enjoy your new bathroom.
Just a quick note to say thank you for the very prompt, polite and helpful delivery service that Willbond offers. Your delivery man was lovely, helping me check and tick off each item, not hurrying me along when checking the bath, and was a credit to Willbond!
Fantastic service! Being 38 weeks pregnant and my husband away, I was a little concerned. Your delivery team were extremely polite and helpful. They took all the packaging away and checked the bath thoroughly before asking me to sign. Great, completely fuss-free service!
A few hot tips
- Don't leave your purchase until the last minute - different bathroom components have different lead times
- Check that all components are the right size to fit in your bathroom and get through doorways and staircases
- Check with your installer that your selection is suitable for your property
- That you carefully check your Order Acknowledgement. This is to prevent any misunderstanding about the details of your order. Some elements (such as baths and shower doors) will be sketched
- Check all your components are listed
- Make sure all finishes and colours are correct
- Make sure any sketches are correct
Need an Installer?
If you need help with fitting, we can recommend you to our approved bathroom installers